1. Go to www.trustedchoice.com/agents
2. Login in using your User ID and password. (Your User ID is your e-mail address and your password is your six digit national IIABA membership ID number. This information was included in the email confirmation sent when you joined Trusted Choice®
. If you cannot find your User ID and password or have other questions, you can either contact national headquarters at
800-221-7917 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your state association office.
3. After logging in, click on the “My Account” link at the bottom right corner of the page.
4. Click the “Click here to update profile data” link below the Update Profile heading. Step 1: Agency Profile
Review the information about your agency that is already there, and make any changes or additions needed. Then click “Continue.” Step 2: State License(s)
Select all states where your agency is licensed to conduct business. Then click “Continue.” Step 3: Insurance Lines Written
Select the types of insurance your agency writes. Then click “Continue.” Step 4: Insurance Company Appointments/Affiliations
Choose the Trusted Choice® partner insurance companies with which your agency has appointments. Then click “Continue.” Step 6: Updated
Your agency’s Profile has been successfully completed/updated.
• Your agency information will appear on the Trusted Choice® Agency Locator within 24 hours.
You can return to the Trusted Choice®
member homepage by clicking “Home” button at the top of the page or you may close out of the site.Click here for pdf version of instructionsClick here for video instructions