If you have an insurance industry job available and would like it posted on our website, please call Matt or Joyce at the association office at (801) 269-1200 with the pertinent information. Jobs will be posted for 60 days. After that it will be the responsibility of the person placing the ad to renew it by calling the association office.
POSITION: Personal Lines Manager, Lehi, Utah - Contact Tyler Peterson - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE: White Insurance is a family owned independent insurance agency. We have offices located in Beaver, Lehi, and Parowan, Utah. We offer both personal and commercial insurance that includes: home, auto, umbrella, motorcycles/ATVs, property, workers compensation, general liability, inland marine, life insurance, and more.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing professional administrative and customer service to clients by building relationships and trust with each.
You must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to support all of the day-to-day account activities, and partner with others in the office to ensure that all initiatives and tasks are executed precisely and flawlessly. The ideal candidate enjoys talking with people, building relationships, and have the ability to finish and track tasks from beginning to end.
GENERAL INFORMATION: This position is an hourly, 3/4 to full-time role. Major holidays are paid with flexible time-off.
ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Independently manage client relationships and accounts.
· Communicate with customers by phone, email, and in-person.
· Act as first and primary point of contact to provide day-to-day service by responding to client questions and requests.
· Pre-screen and begin the quoting process with potential customers.
· Develop, analyze, and implement competitive insurance programs, providing various alternatives for client consideration. Prepare market, quote rates for renewals and new business.
· Regular service calls to existing clients to see if their policies need to be updated. No cold calls.
· Maintain and build client files and prepare policy renewal questionnaires, recommending coverage enhancements.
· Compile and organize all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation and endorsements.
· Perform database file management and input information. Accurately manage and maintain documents in agency management systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems and offer solutions.
· Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to clients and co-workers.
· Adaptability and flexibility to address issues and client needs.
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
· Ability to learn and adopt, learn, and use of technology systems and software applications.
· Excellent at multi-tasking and flexibility to manage ever changing priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to forge relationships and build trust.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Insurance industry background preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
· UT Department of Insurance Property, Casualty, and Life licenses may be required. This will be paid by the employer if the candidate doesn't already possess the licenses.
WCF - Underwriting Account Manager
The underwriting department at WCF has an immediate opening for someone who can demonstrate the WCF values to join their team as an Underwriting Account Manager, reporting to the Manager, Underwriting. This position is a full-time, non-exempt position based in WCF's Sandy, Utah headquarters. This position is open to internal candidates only.
The person in this position assists and partners with assigned underwriters in managing, servicing, and growing books of business, underwriting new and renewal business, and providing a high-quality customer experience. This is accomplished by supporting underwriters in the process of receiving, reviewing, documenting, and servicing business to enhance underwriter productivity and provide excellent customer service. The person in this position runs and review reports with underwriters necessary to grow a profitable book of business and prepares the new and renewal accounts for timely underwriter review. The Underwriting Account Manager teams with Underwriting Assistants to issue policies and complete endorsements.
The most qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Prior insurance work experience preferred.
- Multiline or multistate underwriting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office skills required, especially in Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate well with supported underwriters, team members, producers, and management.
To apply visit our website at WCF.com and click on careers or use the following link:
WCF Senior Underwriter
The underwriting department has an immediate opening for someone who can demonstrate the WCF values to join their team as a full-time Senior Underwriter, reporting to the Manager, Underwriting. This posting is open to internal candidates only.
A senior underwriter applies sound underwriting principles and risk analysis to form an underwriting assessment of accounts. This person underwrites new and renewal accounts and services policies with premium levels up to $250,000. This person manages a book of business to achieve premium growth, retention, profitability, net rate, and other KPI goals. The senior underwriter provides exemplary, timely, and personalized customer service and serves as a knowledge resource for internal and external customers. This person also meets with assigned agencies and producers to review progress in business goals and accounts as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, math, business, or related field.
• At least five years of workers compensation underwriting experience.
• Multiline underwriting experience preferred.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of NCCI and state bureau manuals, rules, and classifications.
• CPCU, ARM, CIC or similar certifications preferred.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills and curious.
To apply visit our website at WCF.com and click on careers or use the following link:
Join our team at ISU - Wiseman Insurance - Provo, UT
Summary: Independent, property & casualty insurance agency located in Provo, UT seeks a full-time personal lines customer service representative. Looking for individuals who are friendly, self-motivated, highly organized, efficient, client service oriented and driven to add to their current insurance knowledge and looking to grow professionally. ISU- Wiseman Insurance offers Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Disability Benefits, 401k Retirement Plan, paid time off, holiday pay, paid continuing education and professional development events, etc. Salary dependent on experience. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly and professionally to service needs of our clients
- Direct client servicing of assigned accounts, assisting insured with policy changes, coverage recommendations, binders, certificates, and review of policies and verifying accuracy
- Respond to customer and insurance carrier requests in an accurate, professional, and timely manner
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Set priorities and manage workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of workload while adhering to company Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaborate with team members and complete tasks as directed by management
- Policy and data entry into management system
- Prefer proficiency in agency management systems, AMS 360, personal rating, understanding of underwriting & coverage analysis
- Experience working with customers, brokers, and underwriters
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word. Typing 50 wpm
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable customer care ranging from simple to complex concerns
- Experience as Personal Lines Customer Service Representative with carrier and client interactions preferred but not required
- Ability to learn quickly and interested in building one's insurance knowledge and continued professional growth
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize workflow to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
If interested in joining our team, email resume to info@wisemaninsurance or contact Craig Wiseman at 801-377-3060
Check us out – www.wisemaninsurance.com